SueBaird Organics LLC
With experience managing three separate certification programs, SueBaird Organics LLC provides consulting services to both processors and producers. From large processors to small farming operations, SueBaird Organics LLC assists you in developing and maintaining your Organic System Plan compliancy for
- EC organic regulations (834/2007, 889/2008)
- JAS requirements and
- Canada Organic Regime (COR) regulations (June/2009).
An experienced trainer, SueBaird Organics LLC can design and conduct custom training on organic standards tailored to your employee's or potential clients needs.
Having managed the Missouri Department of Agriculture Feed and Seed Program, SueBaird Organics LLC understands AAFCO Pet Food Regulations…a valuable asset for companies interested in marketing organic pet food.
Consult the professional for your organic certification, training and marketing needs...SueBaird Organics LLC
- Advanced Inspectors Training, Train the Trainers, International Organic Inspectors Association (IOIA) LaCrosse WI
- Advanced Inspectors Training, EU/COR Regulations, International Organic Inspectors Association (IOIA) Montreal CN
- Advanced Inspectors Training, International Organic Inspectors Association (IOIA).Guatemala.
- USDA-NOP Annual Certifying Agents Training: Organic Trade Association. Chicago, IL
- JAS Organic Regulations Training. MAFF-Japanese Agriculture Services. LaCrosse, WI.
- Basic Farm/Basic Processing Organic Inspector Training. International Organic Inspectors Association Training (IOIA): Sonoma, CA
- Compliance and Enforcement Training. USDA-NOP. Chicago, IL
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP). USDA-FSIS. Minneapolis, MN.
Organic Certification Manual. Missouri Department of Agriculture. 2003.
- A complete manual outlining organic production and certification methods.